assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Hello,, I would like to describe myself in this blog. my name is Julian Dini and you can cal...

Personal Description

13.00 Julian28 0 Comments

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hello,, I would like to describe myself in this blog. my name is Julian Dini and you can call me Dini because it is easier. I was born in Depok Juli 28th 1997. Which means I am 21 years old now. I am a student at Gunadarma University started it from 2015 until – now. I chose Gunadarma University because this is the best private campus in the field of technology in Depok and I don't know why I'm not interested in public universities. in my mind, Gunadarma University was the best campus.

how about me ? I am thing I like someting technology and that is why I chose an information systems major. but not only technology, business lessons and analysis are also studied. I also like games, but only a few games, to get rid of boredom for a moment and to get a new friends. Cooking? I like do, something make bread, pizza, zuppa soup, cake or cookeis and dendeng is my favorite food. I don’t know my hobby, maybe playing game is my hobby, or open social media like instagram and twitter, and waching youtube I don’t know but like that and ejoying that.  

after you know about me, now let me tell you about my family. I have 3 siblings, and they are all women. I am the youngest child of four in my family. then the comparison of my age with my sister was very far away, which made me not too close to them. and now I only have them because both parents don’t exist in this world, That’s because they are in Heaven. I really love my mom, she passed away three years ago and my father 1 years ago. lots of things they taught me, lots of memories about them, lots of mistakes that I didn't have time to fix and I also couldn't make them happy. the last word I remember from mom and dad said was "can we be there when you graduation?", and i’m said "why do you say that, mom? Of course you must in there, to coming my graduation" I’m always remember about that and right now I will continue to study harder to prepare for my Thesis (skripsi) and graduate as a Bachelor of Computer Information Systems. aminnn

0 Comments:

:) TOLONG BERIKAN KRITIK , PENDAPAT & SARAN ANDA PADA KOLOM KOMENTAR :d
TERIMA KASIH :))